1 . Change your nick name 3rd time .
If you are an active player of clash of clan game , you must be knowing that clash of clan do not allow you to change your nick name .
However , you can un-restrict this by watching this video below :
2. Know Which Resources to Raid During Multiplayer Battles
– During the multiplayer skirmishes you’ll no doubt be a part of, there’s a certain percentage of resources that are obtainable from certain item drills/storage locations:
– 100-percent of whatever’s stored in the Town Hall
– 75-percent of the Dark Elixirs stored in Dark Elixir Drills
– 50-percent of whatever’s stored in the gold/elixir collectors
– 20-percent of whatever’s stored in the gold/elixir storage (up to 198,000)
– 5-percent of the Dark Elixirs stored in the Dark Elixir Storage (up to 2,000)
– The overall available loot is reduced though if your opponent’s Town Hall level is lower than your’s. But if your opponent’s Town Hall level is higher than your level, the loot amount you get for a victory will garner a nice increase.
3. The Low Level Trophy Farming Solution
One of the easiest and laziest ways of farming in clash of clans is by lowering your trophies to under 200 and farming with goblins. The match-making system in clash of clans uses your amount of trophies to find an enemy. When a player is still low level they won’t have a lot of trophies. This way we can use this match-making system to our benefit by lowering our trophies and getting easy opponents. Of course, the loot will be less, so that’s why we’re going to use less troops as well.
Goblins are one of the cheapest troops, and we only need about 20-40 goblins to raid at least 30k gold and elixir from a very badly protected village. As you can see on the picture here, there’s 87k gold and 58k elixir available, while there’s only a level 1 cannon there to protect it! I only had to use 25 goblins to steal all of his gold and elixir. To lower your trophies it’s always very basic. Train goblins only and just start looking for battles, but we’re going to be using a little bug. I wouldn’t call it abusing because we’re just giving away our trophies, and all this little glitch is going to do is speed up the process.
So when you battle, you usually skip a lot of fights until you find the right one. But when you’re dropping trophies you’re going to be using 1 goblin on every village you see, but this would still take a very long time if you had to load your own village after every battle, so here’s a step-by-step explanation of how the ‘glitch’ works:
– Find a match
– Hold your finger on the ‘next’ button
– Drop 1 goblin
– Quickly after deploying release the ‘next’ button